Friday, March 02, 2018

Shoba Narayan's "The Milk Lady of Bangalore," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: The Milk Lady of Bangalore: An Unexpected Adventure by Shoba Narayan.

The entry begins:
The hardest part about making my book into a movie is to figure out who will play the main character, which is the cow, Anandalakshmi. We have had dogs act in movies, but not necessarily cows. For this reason, my book will have to be an animated movie. I would love the voice of my cow to be emoted by either Whoopi Goldberg or Chris Rock, preferably both because who is to say that cows have to follow our human protocol and have just a single-gender voice.

My Milk Lady, Sarala, can only be played by...[read on]
Visit Shoba Narayan's website.

My Book, The Movie: The Milk Lady of Bangalore.

--Marshal Zeringue